Want to know about
This workshop is an excellent Introduction to the world of aviation. It comprises of aero-modelling, History of aviation and model rocketry and also keeps the students happy, excited, informed and constructive. We offer various programs tailored to different needs ranging from just a 1 day workshop to a year long syllabus as a part of co-curricular activities. A major part of the program consists of hands on learning where the students will be working on various kits provided to them.
The workshop aims to provide a technical platform for the school students from Grade 6 to 12. It consists of Fundamentals and concepts of Basic Aviation in theory and provides practical knowledge in the game.
- World of Aero-Modeling, Aero-Modeling Videos.
- Parts of an Aimlane, Theory of Flight.
- Introduction to Advanced Models (Rockets, Bi-Plane, Cicada).
- Introduction to Tools, Accessories & Materials, Safety Precautions.
- Designing Building & Flying Rubber Powered Model - Practical Class.
- Competition #1 Chucks Glider.
- Kit Distribution,History of Aviation.
- Glider - Practical Class Flying Competition -Aviation Careers .
- Flying Competition.
- Aviation Careers.
- Rubber Powered Competition.
- A Challenging Project - Team Activity.
- Chuck Glider.
- Final Written Test.
Benifits To Students
- Learn Basics of Aeronautics, Introduction to Aeromodelling.
- Hands on exposure in designing/building Aero-Models.
- Overview on careers related to aviation.
- Learn to work as a team .
- Improves Hands and Eye-coordination.
- Learn to work with tools, materials and accessories.